The basic rules are as follows:
1. A QR with your name and phone (SMS format) will be printed in a 20cm minimum width sheet of white paper. It will be reinforced by a hard cardboard and stuck to the back using american tape.
2. The QR must be visible at all times. It cannot be covered by any means, wall, floor, etc…
3. Once you receive the deathly SMS you must leave the scenario right away.
4. When team playing, members can only communicate by using same phone they use as a weapon.
5. Disguising is allowed as along as the QR is visible.
6. Unless playing “sniper mode” no extra devices can be used to capture the QR-Codes (E.g. zoom photo cameras, videocams, etc…)
7. If there is a conflict deciding who killed first, SMS time will decide (we recommend synchronizing watches before the game starts)
8. No one can assist you to kill the enemy with your phone. However you can hire spies, etc…